109 Stella Ln
Please join Pat Mehlhop and Peg Feibig, Seed2Need project leads and Sandoval Extension Master Gardeners for 2022 S2N Fruit Tree Pruning – Session #3.
What to Know and/or Bring?
- Wear sturdy, supportive shoes and dress in layers
- Bring a hat and water
- Bring your own pruners, loppers, and gloves
- Spray bottles containing 90% IPA to clean tools in between trees will be provided
- 5 orchard ladders will be provided
- There are a variety of fruit trees to prune: apple, apricot, cherry, peach, pear, and plum
- Not suitable for young children
Do I Need Experience? No, just a willingness to listen and learn pruning techniques, and have fun participating in the pruning.
- Saturday Feb. 26, 10AM-12. Meet at Jacobs Orchard.