The CORRALES GARDEN TOUR IS BACK!!
Sunday, June 5, 2022
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The Corrales Garden Tour is a sanctioned SEMG annual project that is held under the auspices of Corrales MainStreet and with the assistance of the Sandoval Extension Master Gardeners. For more information, please visit our Corrales Garden Tour homepage.
- SEMG volunteers – both interns and veterans are encouraged to participate as garden docents, horticultural educators, and to promote the SEMG organization and its community projects the day of the tour.
- Volunteers are required to attend their selected shift the day of the tour, as well as a brief training the week before the event. The date of training will be announced in mid-May.
- Volunteers will receive Outreach Hours for their participation.
- Volunteers may also attend the tour free of charge before or after their assigned shift.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Select which shift you prefer to work on Sunday, June 5, 2022.
- Morning shift: 8:45 am – 12:30 pm
- Afternoon shift: 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm.
- Note: Please bring personal water, hat, sunscreen, umbrella and chair.
ATTEND THE GROUP ORIENTATION AND GARDEN TRAINING SESSIONS:
- Date still TBD, but will be scheduled for the week before the tour.
For tour questions and alternative training contact the SEMG Corrales Garden Tour Co-Chairs:
- Jerry Kaye: email@example.com, (213) 327-6068 or
- Charlene Spiegel: firstname.lastname@example.org, (505) 891-4408