DO NOT REMOVE - THIS IS MANDATORY FOR DISPLAYING CORRECTLY - ADD CSS using the ADVANCED TAB
- Your full name, email address, home address and phone number
- Name of the plant, preferably the scientific name
- A detailed description of the problem, symptoms, or insect
- A description of the plant location (amount of sun, soil type, wind exposure, soil moisture)
- How the problem developed (suddenly, over time, in one plant, in one branch, etc).
- What you have done so far about the problem
- Any other information that you think might be useful to us
- Pictures! Please include them as attachments if you have them.
SEMG Request for Help Form
Sandoval Extension Master Gardeners Brochure
Need help? Here is our synopsis of best practices for High Desert Gardening in Central New Mexico
There are many Master Gardener projects that need your support. We appreciate all of your efforts!
Become a Master Gardener
Applications are now being accepted for the Class of 2024!
Find out more...